Sunday, December 26, 2010

Love



Because the heart beats under a covering of hair, of fur, feathers, or wings, it is, for that reason, to be of no account? –Jean Paul Richter-








If you have been looking at my blog at all (I'm sure there are thousands of you), you'd be forgiven for thinking that I may be a somewhat shallow being. All I have blogged about I do find beautiful, interesting, clever, and is a part of who I am, but by know means me in entirety. Lots of things are important to me, love, my family-oh my babies, the earth and all it's creatures, respect, food, happiness, health- I could go on...and on. 
Truth be told, this blog has really been a way to forget about my reality for a little while, whilst all the things I write about are of interest, it has been important for me to seek a little oblivion in prettydom.
Our world has been shook of late, and it has been more than a little terrifying. My partner has been diagnosed with a major illness, and although treatable( for which I am eternally grateful), it has nevertheless rocked our world. 
We are coming into the period of hard treatment and it just makes me want to burst with sadness- my wee boys! I do know however, and I mean really know, deep in my gut, that he will be ok- he will come out of this strong, healthy and well, but I really wish it would fuck off altogether.
To top this all off my sister has just been diagnosed with another serious illness, has undergone a major operation and has treatment to follow. 
Again I know she will be well, be healthy, but...FUCK THIS!


 Anyhow, I hope you may forgive my ramblings on all things shallow and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...