Monday, December 27, 2010

Knotted

A while back, in the midst of our search for a house, a friend came and babysat and the big fella and I went out for a much needed dinner date.
 We went to a fancy restaurant, had a lovely meal, drank a few glasses of champurrs (me for the first time in over a year- sorry bubs) and got knotted- the engaged type.
I have felt married to the big fella for a long time-we have been together for almost 18 years-aargh,  just without the bells and whistles. But, after all the crap that has been raining down, I thought it would be nice to celebrate all that we have and have to come, and lets throw in some bells and whistles-I'm looking forward to the party.
These are our "commemorative" rings


Jungyun Yoon


 ours say always.

I don't know if I will do the engagement ring thing, maybe just the wedding band, although this would be pretty funky, or maybe something vintage me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...