Sunday, December 26, 2010

HO HO HO

Merry xmas y'all. Have had a whirlwind xmas this year having moved into the new place just in time to put up the xmas tree pre the big day. Had loads of help from very wonderful friends and family which meant everything.
The big wee fella is over the moon at his presents from santa- star wars lego, minigfigs and loads of other stuff- but they are the ones that count, and the wee wee fella got a lovely walker/ride-on/trolley hereThat is a great site as is this.

We bought, among other things, these for the wee boys



huntandgather.com.au

aren't they THE most adorable things, ever!

I have also managed to fulfil some of my etsy desire. I bought these for my boys, 1 gold and 2 silver. They are even more beautiful in person.
 I also bought this for the new playroom (very exciting), plus these...




theaterclouds
And for my big wee fella who loves the ocean( we live in the mountains!!) a bit of sea spray with these,



Jeremy Miranda

and they are beautiful!!!

Oh yes, and these for my wee wee fella

littlealouette



and one of these
littlealouette

needless to say- they're beautiful.

I'm in etsy love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...