Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sad Blog

Ok, this is so typical of me. Poor, sad attempt at blogging. No more, tis time to get my bloggy head on and entertain you all (no one) with my rollicking stories!
Where to begin?? So much has happened between lonely posts.

We have moved again. The "comfortable" house really was NOT!! Think I may have been a tad optimistic. It was horrible. Mouldy, dark and depressing. So very glad we are out, my poor boys were awfully sick there. We have moved to a, wait for it, McMansion!!! It is humungous, over the top, fugly, really a mansion. Such 1st world crap.  It's curious, I find myself apologising for the house. It's so not me, it's over the top, it's in a street full of them, very much not my kinda thing. Yet, the absolute truth is I have no right to make those excuses. It's luxurious, a mansion, that most people on the planet would be grateful for. I am grateful, as much as I still dream of raising my boys on a little earthy farm, this place is warm, light, easy, mould free, comfortable and spacious. We are damn lucky, even having dreams of a farm with any possibility of becoming a reality is lucky. We are incredibly fortunate.   
  
My boys are beautiful, happy and healthy. The big fella is well. The family has been through the wars with illness. One of my sisters is still having problems, but she would hate me writing about it so I will stop. 
I have been allowing the time to create. I
have plans, exciting. Here's one thing I'm working on, I have a few. All works in progress. Naturally.


The King in progress.

  Oh, we have a new leader. 
  Elected!!! by the people. 
  Too too sad.My feelings best 
  channelled via Ai Weiwei. 


Yeah thanks. 
            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...