Friday, February 24, 2012

The Experiment

Oh my..... May last year.... doesn't really matter as I have no followers ;- / . I think maybe the big fella tried. I have this strange desire to see how long it takes to get a follower without actually telling anyone...don't ask me why, an experiment. I do have links to my blog, but only when you click on my name (forgive the lack of tech talk) and I don't advertise it. Maybe no-one will ever stumble across it, well they have, but stumble across and find it amusing enough to follow???? I guess that could be considered a mini triumph cause it would demonstrate that you can remain reasonably anonymous in cyberspace???? mmm, but i love that absurd little thrill I get when I have new follower on pinterest - I don't advertise that either, save for a few people, but that is much more accessible.  Anyhoo, blahdy blah, very interesting- my kids are talking non-stop, fighting..., can't concentrate.....later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...